Book an Appointment
Services at East Side Audiology's state-of-the-art facility include:
- Complete audiological examinations
- Hearing loss diagnosis and treatment
- Expert fitting of hearing aids and listening devices
- Prevention counseling for patients of all ages including children, musicians and individuals in high risk environments
- Counseling and rehabilitation services
- Specialized electrophysiological testing for the diagnosis of hearing and balance disorders.
Ringing or noise in your ear.
An overview on hearing loss.
An overview on hearing aids.
Welcome! Experience a more caring kind of audiology practice.
Ellen Finkelstein, Au.D. FAA, CCC-A
Chief Audiologist at East Side Audiology
My mission is to improve the quality of life of my patients. I do so by providing comprehensive, individualized care, treatment and solutions.
Dr. Finkelstein has over 30 years of experience providing hearing improvement solutions for patients on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and throughout New York City.
She has a particular expertise in the identification of hearing issues that are difficult to diagnose and providing the most appropriate course of treatment.
- Doctorate in Audiology
- Board Certified by the American Board of Audiology (ABA)
- Fellow and Academic Scholar American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Former Adjunct lecturer, Lehman College
- Sought out media expert on hearing loss and hearing aids.
- Member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Member of the Hearing Loss Association of America
- Preferred medical provider for the New York State Troopers Police Benevolent Association
"My passion is with people.... my patients know and trust that when they enter my office, they will receive the best care available in the industry. My standards are high and I pride myself on the longevity of my patient relationships and the fact that they continue to refer me to their loved ones."
Dr. Ellen Finkelstein in the news
Let's talk…about our hearing!
In this article, which appeared in the April 2015 edition of the Allegro Magazine, Andy Schwartz discusses his personal experience with hearing loss and how Dr. Finkelstein helped him find the best solution for his hearing needs.
Visiting the Audiologist
In this article which appeared in the April 2015 edition of the Allegro Magazine, Dr. Finkelstein discusses what to expect from a visit to the audiologist.
© 2018 East Side Audiology. All Rights Reserved.