Mission, Practice Philosophy and Core Values
» Mission - Dr. Ellen Finkelstein and her team at East Side Audiology
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients. We do so by providing comprehensive, individualized care, treatment and solutions and have the highest regard for their privacy and dignity.
» Practice Philosophy
At East Side Audiology, we will act in accordance with the highest standards of ethics, accountability, efficiency and openness. We approach our activities with a deep sense of purpose and responsibility. Our patients can be assured of a balanced and sensible approach to their hearing healthcare.
» Core Values
- We are committed to exceptional, professional and consistent service that is flexible enough to accommodate each individual's unique needs.
- We are committed to ensuring that every individual connected with our practice is treated with respect - our patients, their families, staff members, referring physicians and their staff and vendors.
- We are committed to providing exceptional care and believe that to do so, we must remain on the cutting edge of new technologies, programs and services in the field of hearing healthcare.
- We are committed to operating our practice with the highest possible ethical standards.
- We are committed to effective communications in every area of our business.
- We are committed to the ongoing professional development of our staff through continuing education and training.